SUPPORT YOUR FAVORITE CHARITY
Are you interested in fund raising for your favorite charity? Participate in the B.A.A. Boston Marathon by raising money for a terrific charity..
CharityTeams can match you with an appropriate fund raising opportunity. Contact Susan Hurley at email@example.com
Since 2008, CharityTeams has assisted charities and runners with athletic fundraising opportunities creating many new ambassadors for charities.
From beginner marathon runners to experienced marathon runners everyone loves to run with CharityTeams.
Tuesday night “Hell” workouts on the rolling hills of Newton, MA have become famous amongst the runners in preparation for the Boston Marathon. In addition, CharityTeams offers weekly group long runs on Saturday mornings to stay motivated and prepare for your goal. Fundraising support is also a part of each team program–guiding runners in their fundraising so they can meet their fundraising goals. Out of state runners are encouraged to apply.
Join one of our CharityTeams and run the 2013 New York City Marathon for the One Fund or the 2014 Boston Marathon. Be part of the “overqualified” for Boston - and give back through your running.
Other team benefits may include:
- Discounts on Saucony products
- Opportunities to try latest in nutritional supplements such as UCAN
- Team Kickoff Meeting
- Team Pasta Dinner
- Organized Long runs on the course with bus transportation
- Organized fundraising events
- Organized runs, hill work and speed work
- Team uniforms by Saucony
- Fundraising Incentive prizes
- Out of town guest support and guidance - OOT Adoption Agency
- Private bus to the start of the race
- Waiver into the Boston Marathon alleviating the qualifying standard
Being on a team of runners increases your chance for marathon success. Team camaraderie and one on one communication are invigorated throughout the marathon training period building lasting friendships and an unforgettable marathon experience.
The CharityTeam philosophy – Team is Everything!