SUPPORT YOUR FAVORITE CHARITY
Are you interested in fund raising for your favorite charity? Participate in the B.A.A. Boston Marathon by raising money for a small community based charity.
CharityTeams can match you with an appropriate fund raising opportunity. Contact Susan Hurley at email@example.com.
Since 2008, CharityTeams has assisted charities and runners with athletic fundraising opportunities creating many new ambassadors for charities.
From beginner marathon runners to experienced marathon runners everyone loves to run with CharityTeams.
Tuesday night “Hell” workouts on the rolling hills of Newton, MA have become famous amongst the runners in preparation for the Boston Marathon. In addition, CharityTeams offers weekly group long runs on Saturday mornings to stay motivated and prepare for your goal. Fundraising support is also a part of each team program–guiding runners in their fundraising so they can meet their fundraising goals. Out of state runners are encouraged to apply.
Other team benefits may include:
- Waiver into the Boston Marathon alleviating the qualifying standard
- Team Kickoff Meeting and optional monthly meeting with guest speakers
- Organized long runs each week in Boston
- Organized speed and hill workouts
- Team pasta dinner and/or entrance into the sell-out Boston TEAM Party kicking off Marathon weekend (Friday, April 15)
- Two organized costumed long runs on the course with bus transportation to staring points - the Superhero 17 and the HOP 21
- Organized fundraising and social events
- Team uniforms by Athletics East
- Fundraising incentive prizes
- Out of town guest support and guidance - OOT Adoption Agency and OOT brunch buffet on Sunday, April 17
- Private coach luxury buses to the start of the race
- Opportunity to meet other runners and new friends!
Being on a team increases your chance for marathon success. Team camaraderie and one on one communication are invigorated throughout the marathon training period building lasting friendships and an unforgettable marathon experience.
The CharityTeam Philosophy – Team is Everything! Strength in NUMBERS.
Like CharityTeams.org on Facebook.