- Accommodations for three nights at the deluxe Intercontinental Hotel from October 4-7
- Buffet breakfast
- All hotel taxes
- Welcome cocktail reception
- Hosted by Kathrine Switzer
- Complimentary autographed copy of "Marathon Woman"; written by Kathrine
- Training runs in Hyde Park
- Services of Marathon Tours staff in London
- Guaranteed race entry $195 USD additional
| Hotel|| 3 Nights DBL|| 3 Nights SGL|| Extra nt DBL|| Extra nt SGL|
| Intercontinental Hotel || $839|| $1350|| $194|| $360|
- All rates are per person.
- Three-night minimum.
- Other lengths of stay may be of any dates.
- Entry Only is NOT available.
Intercontinental Hotel - Steeped in history, this London hotel was once the site of a royal residence. Now the epitome of contemporary elegance, the hotel is located just steps from Hyde Park and in view of Buckingham Palace. Enjoy people watching in their chic lounge or escape to othe full-service spa. Savour the menu at Theo Randall’s, voted the ‘finest Italian in London’ or try Cookbook Café offering a fresh, seasonal menu. You are just steps away from the start and finish of the half-marathon.
For more information call Marathon Tours, 617-242-7845 or Email at email@example.com