DATE AND TIME:
Sunday, February 26, 2017
9:10 a.m. Start for the marathon
The course starts at the Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building. It drops about 100 feet in elevation during the beginning 5K. The course provides a tour of downtown Tokyo with the finish near Tokyo Station.
- There is a time limit of 7 hours. The race is limited to 36.500 runners.
- Time limit is based on gun time (not net time)
- A cut-off time will be strictly enforced at each checkpoint due to limited duration of traffic control, security operation and event operation. The runners, who fail to pass through the checkpoint before the cut-off time, WILL BE PULLED FROM THE RACE and disqualified. Furthermore, trailing runners who lag excessively behind the cut-off time pace may be asked to leave the course at any time.
Average temperatures on race day is 35-50 degrees F.
EXPO at TOKYO BIG SIGHT:
You must pick up your race pack and race items at the Registration & Expo prior to race day.
- Thursday, February 23 from 11:00am - 8:30pm
- Friday, February 24 from 11:00am - 8:30pm
- Saturday, February 25 from 11:00am - 7:30pm