HOTEL CANCELLATION POLICIES AND APPLICABLE CHARGES:
- $20 handling fee if canceled from the time of booking and before January 1.
- $40 if canceled on or after January 1 and before February 1.
- $60 if canceled on or after February 1 and before March 1.
- One night charge inclusive of taxes if canceled on or after March 1.
- No-shows: if you do not arrive at the hotel on the date indicated in your acknowledgement without contacting the hotel directly, you will be considered a "no-show," which will result in the cancellation of your room reservation in its entirety. No-show reservations will be charged a non-refundable penalty of one night's room and tax.
- Reservations booked with a check will be refunded less the cancelation fee with a check in the mail.
- Reservations booked with a credit card are only charged if you cancel. No initial deposit is charged to the credit card used to make the reservation at the time of booking.
- Name changes on room reservations are considered cancellations. Room transfers are not permitted at anytime.
- Bed type cannot be guaranteed except at the hotels where bed type is specified.
- All changes made after March 1 are subject to availability.