HOTEL CANCELLATION POLICIES AND APPLICABLE CHARGES
All cancellations can be made via the website using your online confirmation number from your confirmation email that you received when you booked.
You may also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel your reservation. Please reference your online confirmation number in the email.
No cancellations will be accepted by phone.
- $20 handling fee if canceled from the time of booking through December 31.
- $40 if canceled between January 1 and January 31.
- $60 if canceled between February 1 and February 28.
- One night charge inclusive of taxes if canceled on or after March 1.
- No-shows: if you do not arrive at the hotel on the date indicated in your acknowledgement without contacting the hotel directly, you will be considered a "no-show," which will result in the cancellation of your room reservation in its entirety. No-show reservations will be charged a non-refundable penalty of one night's room and tax.
- If you have multiple reservations, please be sure to reference the correct reservation(s) to be cancelled.
- Reservations booked with a check will be refunded less the cancelation fee with a check in the mail.
- Reservations booked with a credit card are only charged if you cancel. No initial deposit is charged to the credit card used to make the reservation at the time of booking.
- Name changes on room reservations are considered cancellations. Room transfers are not permitted at anytime.
- Bed type cannot be guaranteed except at the hotels where bed type is specified.
- All changes made after March 1 are subject to availability.