OPTIONAL TOUR TO IGUASSU FALLS
Why you should see Iguassu Falls
Watch this video
Declared a World Heritage site by UNESCO in 1984 and a New Seven Wonder of the World in 2011, Iguassu (Iguazu) Falls is often revered as the world's most spectacular waterfall.
Two (2) Night Package Features | Monday, June 19 - Wednesday, June21
- Roundtrip flights from Rio de Janeiro to Iguassu
- 2 Nights accommodations at Hotel Das Cataratas in Iguassu from June 19 - 21
- Roundtrip airport transfers with English speaking guide
- Daily buffet breakfast
- All hotel taxes and service fees
- Private sightseeing tours on air conditioned motorcoaches with licensed English speaking guide
- Half-Day Tour of Brazilian side of the Falls
- Macuco Safari Boat
- Half-Day Tour of the Argentine side of the Falls
| Hotel Das Cataratas|| $1,369.00|| $1,849.00|
Monday, June 19, 2017
- Depart: Rio de Janeiro at 7:30am - Arrive: Iguassu Falls at 9:40am
Wednesday, June 21, 2017
- Depart: Iguassu Falls at 1:35pm - Arrive: Sao Paulo at 3:00pm
- Depart: Sao Paulo at 4:40pm - Arrive: Rio de Janeiro at 5:45pm
This option requires a minimum participation of 16 persons in order to guarantee this rate.
Be sure to allow at least 120 minutes in Rio to connect to your connecting flight home. Please do not book a return flight home that departs before 8:00pm on June 21st.