EXPERIENCE OKTOBERFEST - SEPTEMBER 26-29, 2016
Deposit of $250 per person required at time of booking.
Relax after the 43nd Annual BMW-Berlin Marathon for three additional nights in Munich, Germany!
The first Oktoberfest was held in 1810 when Bavarian royalty invited the citizens of Munich to join in the marriage celebration of Crown Prince Ludwig to Princess Therese von Sachsen-Hildburghausen. What better way to celebrate your marathon finish, than to share in 214 years of history! After a few pints in the Löwenbräu Tent and a much needed sleep, opt to visit Von Ludwig's castle, Neuschwanstein, which is reportedly the inspiration behind Disney’s Cinderella's castle. Embark on a full day tour from your hotel and learn about the Prince's interesting past.
THREE NIGHT PACKAGE RATE:
• Double/twin: $ TBA
• Single: $ TBA
· 9/26-Airport transportation from your hotel in Berlin
· 9/26-Afternoon flight from Berlin to Munich
· 9/26-Arrival transfers from Munich Airport to your hotel
· Three nights at the Eurostars Book Hotel 9/26-9/29
· Daily buffet breakfast
· 9/27-Entrance to the Löwenbräu Tent from 12pm-4pm on Tuesday, September 27th, including two pints & a half-roasted chicken
· 9/28-FREE DAY or half day guided tour to Dachau Memorial Site
· Marathon Tours & Travel staff will be on site with you
· All taxes
The Eurostars Book Hotel is a 4-star property located in the heart of the Munich business center, next to the central railway station, and a few blocks from the Oktoberfest tents. The Eurostars Book Hotel is dedicated to the great books of world history; Othello, Robinson Crusoe, Hansel and Gretl, don Quixote and many more. Guests can enjoy the 201-room hotel along with the gym and spa.
NOTE: Please contact us for 2 night pricing. You should arrange your overseas flights to return from Munich (MUC). Please visit our website page at www.marathontours.com/berlin-marathon for booking conditions.