- Four nights at a choice of room types at the Fairmont Hamilton Princess, race headquarters from Jan. 17-21
- All hotel taxes and gratuities
- Resort levy
- Round trip airport transfers
- Welcome cocktail reception and Bermuda Triangle Challenge briefing by creator Thom Gilligan
- Services of the Marathon Tours staff at the hotel
- Extra nights are available at the rates below.
| Room type|| Double || Single || Triple |
| Moderate - SOLD OUT || $564|| $962|| n/a|
| Fairmont - king bed only|| $596|| $1020|| n/a|
| Deluxe|| $618|| $1069|| $525|
| Signature|| $743|| $1299|| $610|
- Rates are per person.
- Entry is additional and you can enter online.
- Special Bermuda Triangle Challenge welcome reception on Thursday night
Extra night rates
| Room type|| Double|| Single|| Triple|
| Moderate - SOLD OUT || $117|| $209|| n/a|
| Fairmont - king bed only|| $124|| $223|| n/a|
| Deluxe|| $131|| $235|| $108|
| Signature|| $158|| $288|| $127|
- Additional night rates are per person per night
- Rates include room, taxes, mandatory gratuity and resort levy.
Hotel Room Information
Moderate - This standard room category includes all of the amenities expected of a deluxe property. Rooms are located in the far wing with hillside views.
Fairmont - This superior category offers rooms throughout the hotel. Rooms overlook the magnificent gardens or pool. King beds only available.
Deluxe - This room category is located in the historic main building. These beautifully renovated luxury rooms offer marble bathrooms, business amenities and high-speed internet access. Rooms view the gardens or the city of Hamilton.
Signature - All rooms in this category offer harbor views with balconies in the historic Gazebo wing. These beautifully renovated luxury rooms offer marble bathrooms, business amenities and high-speed internet access.