Lottery opens July 1, 2015
Choice of accommodations with English buffet breakfast
- Guaranteed race entry
- All hotel taxes
- Welcome cocktail reception
- Transportation to the start from the selected hotels
- Services of Marathon Tours staff in London
(2016 Hotels and Rates TBD; Rates below reflect 2015 Package pricing)
| Hotel|| 3 Nights DBL|| 3 Nights SGL|| Extra nt DBL|| Extra nt SGL|
| St. James Court Hotel|| $1299|| $1799|| $228|| $393|
| Conrad London St. James || TBD|| TBD|| TBD|| TBD|
| Intercontinental Park Lane|| $1399|| $1955|| $247|| $445|
- All rates are per person.
- Non-runners deduct $400
- Three-night minimum
- Three-night packages are for April 22-April 25
- Other lengths of stay may be of any dates
- Entry Only is NOT available
- An official entry form will be sent after October 15
- Accommodations must be booked through Marathon Tours in order to gain a guaranteed entry
- There is a limit of 2 race entries per hotel room
St. James Court Hotel - Ideally located on Buckingham Palace Road, just 800 meters from Buckingham Palace, this recently renovated four star property offers deluxe accommodations.
Conrad London St. James - Ideally situated just steps from St. James Park, Buckingham Palace, and the Houses of Parliament, Conrad London St. James offers a smart choice for the modern traveler. The superior location offers easy access to iconic London landmarks from Buckingham Palace to Westminster Abbey.
Intercontinental Park Lane - Located in fashoinable Mayfair at the south-east corner of Hyde Park, this deluxe property offers an ideal location just across from the best park in London, and just a short walk back from the finish.
Edinburgh Extension: Celebrate your finish in style. Join us for a post -race celebration in Edinburgh for 3 nights. Click the link above on the left for details.
For more information call Marathon Tours, 617-242-7845 or Email at email@example.com