Packages now available!
- Two nights at the Renaissance Santiago (29MAY-31MAY)
- Half-Day tour to Concha y Toro winery (29MAY)
- Full-Day excursion to Vina del Mar and Valparaiso with lunch (30MAY)
- Roundtrip flights from Santiago to Easter Island (31MAY)
- Five nights at the five-star Hanga Roa Hotel (31MAY-05JUN)
- Full-Day guided tour of Easter Island
- Half-day tour to Orongo on Easter Island
- Pre-race pasta dinner (04JUN)
- Post-race dinner (05JUN)
- National Park Pass (value $60 USD)**
- Buffet breakfast each day
- One full, half, or 10K race entry included per person
- Additional entry to events are $250 per event
- All hotel taxes
- Marathon Tours Staff on site
PACKAGE RATES IF BOOKED BY NOVEMBER 10th, 2016**:
Hanga Roa Double: $3,295.00 PER PERSON
$3,699.00 on or after November 11th, 2016
Hanga Roa Single: $4,395.00
$4,799.00 on or after November 11th, 2016
**NOTE: Package rates above are applicable for deposits and booking forms received to Marathon Tours and Travel by 10 NOVEMBER 2016. Park pass pricing is based on 2016 rates - if park pass rate increases clients will be responsible for difference in the park pass cost for 2017.
All rates are per person. Non-runners deduct $100
Additional event cost: $250 per event
02JUN - Sprint Triathlon or Half Ironman Triathlon
03JUN - 35K or 70K mountain bike race (bike not included - bring your own or rent on site)
All travelers must travel on the roundtrip group flights from Santiago to Easter Island through Marathon Tours (this flight route included in pricing for economy seats). Deviations are not allowed.
Business Class Seat Upgrade (limited availability): $599.00 per ticket
Please contact Marathon Tours directly for questions on alternative packages.
Renaissance Santiago- Superior four-star property perfectly located in the heart of the city.
Would you like to arrive early or stay longer in Santiago after your return from Easter Island?
Extra Night Pricing in Santiago:
Renaissance Double: $125.00 per person/night
Renaissance Single: $245.00 per night
Hanga Roa - A 5-star hotel located within walking distance of the town and race start & finish.