Special Marathon Tours Package Features:
- 4 nights' accommodation at the Caesar Park Ipanema from May 26 - 30, 2016
- Buffett Breakfast Daily
- Welcome Cocktail Reception
- Half-Day Sightseeing Tour to Corcovado (Christ the Redeemer)
- Transportation from the hotel to the starting line
- Transportation from the finish line back to the hotel
- Services of Marathon Tours Staff
- All taxes Included
- Guaranteed race entry of $65.00 for the Marathon and Half-Marathon and $60 for the 6K
Package Rates for the 4 Nights:
| Hotel|| Double|| Single|
|Caesar Park Hotel Ipanema - Superior (City View) ||$934||$1,423|
|Caesar Park Hotel Ipanema - Deluxe (Side Ocean View)||$997|| $1,549|
|Caesar Park Hotel Ipanema - Deluxe (Full Ocean View)||$1,040||$1,635|
Rates are per person.
- Click here for information on an optional Tour to Iguassu Falls
- Optional sightseeing tours are available upon request.
- We can arrange optional trip extensions to other parts of Brazil & South America.
Caesar Park Rio de Janeiro - Ipanema - is a four star property, located along famous Ipanema Beach and is just a few steps away from the most famous beach in Brazil. This modern, luxury hotel is just minutes from downtown Rio.
OPTIONAL TOUR TO IGUASSU FALLS
- Roundtrip flights from Rio de Janeiro to Iguassu
- 2 nights' accommodations at Hotel Das Cataratas in Iguassu from May 30 - June 1
- Roundtrip airport transfers with English speaking guide
- Daily buffet breakfast
- All hotel taxes and service fees
- Private sightseeing tours on air conditioned motorcoaches with licensed English speaking guides
- Half-Day Walking Tour of Brazilian side of the Falls
- Macuco Safari Boat
$1399 per person sharing a double room
$1835 single occupancy
Monday, May 30 - Depart: Rio de Janeiro at 10:10am - Arrive: Iguassu Falls at 12:13pm
Wednesday, June 1 - Depart: Iguassu Falls at 1:30pm - Arrive: Sao Paulo at 3:05pm
Depart: Sao Paulo at 4:05pm - Arrive: Rio de Janeiro at 5:10pm
This option requires a minimum participation of 10 persons in order to guarantee this rate.
Be sure to allow at least 120 minutes in Rio to connect to your connecting flight home.