- Four Nights Accommodations at a choice of hotels from April 1-5
- All hotel taxes
- Roundtrip airport transfers
- Daily breakfast
- Transfer to the race start and back to the hotel
- VIP hospitality tent at the finish
- Services of our affiliate travel agency in Cape Town
- Guaranteed entry for both the 56K and half-marathon is additional
4 Night Breakwater Standard Room - 3 star-SOLD OUT
| Extra Nights Breakwater Standard Room - SOLD OUT|| $85|| $134|
4 Night Breakwater Business Suite - 3 star
| Extra Nights Breakwater Business Suite|| $98|| $155|
| 4 Night Southern Sun Waterfront - 4 star|| $479|| $847|
| Extra Nights Southern Sun Waterfront|| $93|| $185|
1. All rates are per person.
2. Airfare is additional. The lowest airfares are available from any city by calling 617-242-7845.
3. Special arrangements can be made for longer or shorter itineraries and we can customize your trip in any way. Please call for personal attention.
Breakwater Lodge- Perfectly positioned in the heart of the V & A Waterfront, minutes from many eateries and entertainment centres, approx 20 minutes drive to the race start/finish. Once a 19th century prison the hotel provides comfortable and clean accommodation that overlooks Cape Town harbour and Table Mountain. This is a very safe area for visitors. The hotel was completely refurbished last year.
Southern Sun Waterfront - Modern and comfortable, this 4-star hotel offers easy access to most of Cape Town's attractions. It is located 1.3K from the popular V & A Waterfront, minutes from many eateries and entertainment centres, approx 20 minutes drive to the race start/finish. Guest rooms are brifght and spacious with luxurious bathrooms with separate bath and shower. Free wi-fi.
EXTENSION TOUR TO KRUGER NATIONAL PARK - 4 DAY SAFARI
- Accommodations for three (3) nights at Imbali Safari Lodge (5*) from March 29 - April 1. Space is sold out after the race due to Easter Weekend.
- Roundtrip airport transfers from MQP (Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport) or HDS (Hoedspruit Airport)
- Meals daily per itinerary (Brunch – 3, High Tea – 3 and Dinner – 3)
- Daily Morning Game Drives
- Daily Afternoon Game Drives
- Rates are listed as per person
With Transfers from HDS
With Transfers from MQP
- All flights and relevant taxes
- All meals not specified
- All drinks
- Porterage at airport and hotels
- National Park fees of ZAR 62.00 per person (approximately $6.00 USD)
- Beverage supplement of ZAR 300.00 per person (approximately $30.00 USD)
- Tips and Gratuities