- Five nights accommodation at the Hilton Durban from May 25 - May 30
- One night accommodation at the Protea Hotel in Pietermaritzburg (night before race, May 28)
- All hotel taxes
- Breakfast daily at the hotel
- Roundtrip airport transfers
- Welcome meet & greet reception at the Hilton Durban
- Race Entry (you must meet the qualifying standards)
- Transportation to Pietermaritzburg on May 28
- Pre-Race buffet dinner
Runner Package (with entry)
- All rates are per person.
- Airfare is additional and not included in the package. Please contact Ann at 617-242-7845 for airfare quotes.
- Transportation to the race start in Pietermaritzburg is included the night before the event where you will check into your hotel for the evening. You do not need to check out of your Durban hotel.
- Race day transfers are NOT provided from Durban.
- Special arrangements can be made for longer or shorter itineraries and we can customize your trip in any way. Please call for personal attention.
- This package is NOT guided by a Marathon Tours guide. We partner with our Australian Tour Operator associate who specializes in Comrades. Meet your fellow Australian "Comrades" at the meet and greet reception at the Hilton Durban.
HILTON DURBAN: A landmark hotel in Durban, the Hilton Durban hotel offers deluxe accommodation and adjacent to the Durban International Convention Centre. All guest rooms offer gorgeous views of the city or KwaZulu-Natal coastline, luxury amenities and easy access to Durban's beaches and central business district.
Optional Kruger Safari Extension
- Accommodations for three (3) nights at Hoyo Hoyo Safari Lodge (4*) from May 30 – June 2, 2016
- Roundtrip airport transfers from MQP (Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport) or HDS (Hoedspruit Airport)
- Meals daily per itinerary (Brunch – 3, High Tea – 3 and Dinner – 3)
- Daily Morning Game Drives
- Daily Afternoon Game Drives
- Rates are listed as per person
With transfers from HDS
With transfers from MQP
|On Request |
- All flights and relevant taxes
- All meals not specified
- All drinks
- Porterage at airport and hotels
- National Park fees of ZAR 60.00 per person (approximately $6.00 USD)
- Tips and Gratuities