2016 ISTANBUL EURASIA Marathon
HOTEL PACKAGE FEATURES:
- Five nights accommodations at your choice of hotels in the center of Istanbul from Nov. 9-14
- Full breakfast daily
- Two full days of sightseeing in Istanbul as described in the itinerary
- Transportation to the race start
- Arrival and Departure airport transfers on the group dates
- All hotel taxes and gratuities
- English speaking local guides for all sightseeing
- Race entry fee is additional
| Package Rates:|| Double || Single || Extra Night DBL || Extra Night Single |
| Sura Hagia Sophia Hotel- 4 Star || $1639|| $2079 || $206|| $195|
| Old City Hagia Sophia Hotel- 5 Star || $1923|| $2539 || $334|| $288|
- All rates are per person (except for additional nights)
- Istanbul is a non-guided trip (Marathon Tours representatives will assist with travel arrangments and reservations only). Your local Istanbul guides will be able to assist you during your stay in Istanbul.
- Upgraded rooms are available upon request
- Airfare is additional. Call 617-242-7845 to discuss your flight options.
Sura Hagia Sophia Hotel- centrally located in the Sultanahmet area of the Historic Peninsula, this 4 star hotel fetaures a sit down restaurant, a buffet restaurant, and a bar. Free wifi throughout the hotel and all rooms have A/C, flat screen televisions with satellite channels, fully stocked mini-bar, and an electronic kettle. Each has a private bathroom including a hairdryer, free toiletries and slippers. Breakfast is served each morning buffet style. You can also choose to relax in the lounge area in front of the fireplace or rest sipping your coffee or tea on the grounds of Sura Cafe. There is also a fully equipped Fitness Center and Spa for your relaxation needs. You are less than a 5 minute walk from the finish of the marathon.
Hagia Sophia Hotel - Our 5-star hotel, located in the heart of Sultanahmet, has 63 rooms which were completely renovated in August 2011. There is an LCD television, espresso machine and two capsules, kettle, two waters, coffee, cream and various aromatic teas, air-conditioning, digital safe, blow dryer, desk, free high-speed and wireless internet connection. The North Shield Pub is a popular gathering spot for guests and locals. Our welcome reception will be hosted here. You are less than a 5 minute walk from the finish of the marathon.