|2013 DISNEYLAND HALF MARATHON RESORT HOTEL RATES AND RACE ENTRY FEES|
| Hotel Choice ||Nightly Rate |
| Paradise Pier SOLD OUT|| $287 (includes tax)|
| Disneyland Hotel|| $356 (includes tax)|
| Grand Californian SOLD OUT|| $425 (includes tax)|
Rates: All rates are per room per night.***TWO NIGHT MINIMUM STAY***
| Double Dumbo Dare SOLD OUT|| $375|
| Half-Marathon SOLD OUT|| $280|
| 10K SOLD OUT|| $190|
*Entry Fees include a one day/one park pass and commemorative pin
- Accommodations, including tax, at your choice of three Disneyland Resorts
- Champion® Unisex Short-Sleeved Tech Shirt
- iGift Bag
- Official Race Program
- Finisher Medal
- On Course and post race Refreshments
- ChronoTrack B-tag timed race with live runner tracking signup for friends and family
- Personalized results website
- Guaranteed entry fee is $280 for the half marathon, $190 for the 10K and $375 for the Dumbo Doube Dare. This is in addition to the hotel package cost. The race entry fee includes a one day/one park pass and commemorative pin.
- Commemorative Finisher's award medal for each event and a third one if you enter the Dumbo Double Dare and certificate
- A race T-shirt for each event and a third one if you enter the Dumbo Double Dare. Rooms available from August 30- September 1. Other dates may be available upon special request basis only.
DISCOUNTED DISNEYLAND PARK PASSES
We have discounted Park Passes available for those who confirm their hotel packages with Marathon Tours:
1 Day Park Hopper- $115 (per person for Adult or Child)
2 Day Park Hopper- $175 (per person for Adult or Child)
3 Day Park Hopper- $200 (per person for Adult or Child)
4 Day Park Hopper- $230 (per person for Adult or Child)
DISNEYLAND RESORT INFORMATION
Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel- The heyday of California beachfront boardwalks is the heart of this Disney Resort. With its recently renovated rooms, the seashore touches will carry you on a wave of relaxation all the way up to the whimsical waterslide and scenic rooftop pool. Standard rooms can accommodate up to five guests.
Disneyland Hotel- This legendary hotel, featuring nostalgic elements of the original Disneyland Park, has been given a contemporary twist, with newly renovated guest rooms, pools and dining venues. Standard rooms can accommodate up to five guests.
Disney’s Grand California Hotel & Spa- Enjoy premium accommodations and rich dining experiences in American Craftsman style at this stunning Hotel with a private entrance to Disney California Adventure Park. Standard rooms can accommodate up to five guests.
Transportation to/from the Airports:
FROM LOS ANGELES (LAX) AND JOHN WAYNE (SNA) AIRPORTS- The Disneyland ® Resort Express makes it easy to travel between Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) or Orange County's John Wayne Airport (SNA), and the Anaheim Resort. Whether you're traveling as a group or as an individual, you can trust that the Disneyland ® Resort Express will get you to and from your hotel in a timely manner!
Convenient and reliable, their resort themed, full size coaches offer luxury and comfort at a great price! Reservations are not required. For additional information and their current schedule, please phone them at (714) 978-8855 or (800) 828-6699. Visit their website at http://graylineanaheim.com/shuttles.shtml.
Rates are as follows:
From LAX- Adult $22 one way or $32 round trip
Child (ages 3-11) $19 one way or $25 round trip
From SNA- Adult $17 one way or $27 round trip
Child (ages 3-11) $14 one way or $18 round trip
The Disneyland ® Resort Express is operated by Southern California Gray Line.