2015 WALT DISNEY WORLD RESORT
Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon Weeknd Packages
|Hotel Choices (Two Night Minimum) |
|Disney’s All Star Sports Resort|
|Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort |
|Race||Rates Starting At|
| Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon Packages|| |
| Mickey's Jingle Jungle 5K Packages|| |
| Spectator Packages|| |
- The Runner Packages include the following: Race entry for the Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon or Mickey's Jingle Jungle 5K, minimum two night hotel accommodation at the above listed resort properties, 2 Day Park Hopper Ticket, and Commemorative Pin
- The Spectator Packages include the following: Finish Line Party Ticket, minimum two night hotel accommodation at the above listed resort properties, and 2 Day Park Hopper Ticket
- Use of the transportation system in the Walt Disney World Resort
- Official Digital Event Guide
- Personalized Bibs (registered by August 1)
- $15 Disney Gift Card (Half Marathoners only)
- On Course Refreshments
- On Course Disney Entertainment
- Post Race Refreshments
- Family Reunion Area with live entertainment and characters
- Guaranteed entry fee for the half marathon and for Mickey's Jingle Jungle 5K are included in the package pricing above.
- Commemorative Finisher's medal
- Champion® Long Sleeved Tech Shirt in Men's or Women's cut for Half Marathoners; 5K Unisex T-Shirt for 5K runners
- Personalized results website
- Access to the exclusive after hours Finish Line Party at the Epcot® International Food & Wine Festival (for half marathon registered participants)
Rooms available from Nov. 4-11, 2015. Other dates may be available upon special request basis only.
PARK PASSES: Please contact us at 617-242-7845 to uprade Park Passes in your Runner or Spectator Packages or to add Passes only for guests in your room. Each package is customized based on the needs of the client.
DISNEY DINING PLAN: Please contact us at 617-242-7845 to add a Disney Dining Plan to your Runner or Spectator Package. All guests staying in the hotel room that want to add a Dining Plan will need to be on the same plan. Options are Quick Service Dining Plan, Dining Plan, Deluxe Dining Plan, and Premium Dining Plan.
RESORT HOTEL INFORMATION:
All resorts have bus service to Walt Disney World ® Resort locations and event weekend activities.
Disney’sAll Star Sports Resort: Gigantic icons celebrating the fun and excitement of sports welcome you into this resort property. Most rooms accommodate up to four guests in two double beds.
Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort: Celebrates the spirit of tropical locales- from the legacy of colonial forts and architecture to lively markets, exotic birds and relaxing strolls on the sand. Each island complex is bright, airy, and colorful with access to a 45-acre lake and sandy beaches. Rooms accommodate up to five guests in two double beds and one bunk size pull down bed.