MAASAI MARATHON PACKAGE FEATURES: 2014 PRICING*
- One night at the Norfolk Hotel with breakfast
- Two night at Aberdare Country Club with three meals daily.
- Two nights at Naro Moru Lodge with breakfast and dinner
- Training runs at Naro Moru
- Two nights in Maasai Marathon tented camp
- Three meals daily at Maasai Marathon camp
- Airport transfers for arrival day in Nairobi and all ground transportation
- Variety of game viewing and activities at Ol Pejeta Conservancy
- All transportation between lodges
- Entance to the chimpanzee sanctuary
- All hotel taxes
- Pre-race briefing
- All park fees at Ol Pejeta and Aberdare National Park
- Services of Marathon Tours staff
*Marathon Entry is additional
MAASAI MARA NATIONAL PARK EXTENDED STAY OPTION
- Flights from Nanyuki to Maasai Mara
- Flights to Nairobi
- Three nights accommodations at Governors Camp
- Three meals daily
- Three game drives by Land Rovers each day
- Visit to a Masai village
- Park fees
- Tips to camp staff (driver tips are additional)
- Services of Governors Camp Staff
- Services of Marathon Tours Staff
| Maasai Marathon Package|| $2,999 per person double|| $3,449 single|
Masai Mara Extension - Main Governor's Camp
Masai Mara Extension - Private Camp
$2,729 per person double
$3,069 per person double
|Masai Mara Day Options:|
|Hot Air Ballooning and Champagne Breakfast|| $399|
|Morning Game Walk and Champagne Breakfast|| $210|
Special rates apply to children.
Call 617-242-7845 for airfares from any city to Nairobi. These fares change constantly.
Single accommodations are limited at the tented camp.
The Masai Mara Option is strictly limited due to the size of our chartered plane.
Actual rates may change based on the final number of travelers.
A visa to enter Kenya will cost an additional $50.00 per person.
Park fees currently included are $90 per day at Ol Pejeta. .
Hotel and Accommodations Information:
Norfolk Hotel - Opened in 1904, the Norfolk Hotel, located one half-hour from Kenyatta International Airport, was designed to spearhead hospitality traditions in East Africa which are still unmatched today. The hotel is a short distance from Nairobi's shopping and business district
Naro Moru Lodge -
Located on the plains of Mount Kenya, the camp features one hundred and thirty accommodations in variety of lodge rooms, cabins, cottages and country style rooms. You are an easy drive from Ol Pejetea Conservancy.
Host to all the members of the ‘Big Five' (elephant, rhino, lion, buffalo and leopard), the conservancy has a higher wildlife-to-area ratio than any Kenyan national park and is one of only four private game conservancies to have been founded in Kenya. At the forefront of the Kenyan conservancy programme, the conservancy boasts the largest black rhino sanctuary in East Africa, hosts the only chimpanzee sanctuary in Kenya, and shelters large numbers of rare and endangered species.
Governors Camp, Masai Mara - Created in 1972, Governor's established a new standard in a luxury tented camps. Conde Nast awarded it as fourth among the top 10 hotels in the world in 1998. A visit here is one of the great travel experiences. There is a $75 per person park fee ($15 for children under 16) for each day that must be paid in cash directly to the park service on arrival.