Seven Continents Club®️
Welcome to the
SEVEN CONTINENTS CLUB®️
Seven Continents Club®️ (SCC) was founded in 1995 when our inaugural Antarctica Marathon®️ & Half-Marathon made it possible for runners to conquer a marathon or half-marathon on seven continents. With more than With more than 10,684 members from 100 countries, the SCC continues to service clients interested in pursuing their seven continents goal. In addition, the SCC serves as a VIP global frequent traveler club for runners that have a passion for traveling and running in amazing destinations around the world.
To date, 645 men and 358 women have completed this exclusive quest at the marathon distance. Additionally, 33 men and 65 women have completed a half-marathon on all seven continents. We also have seven men and four women who are SCC Finishers at both the marathon and half-marathon level. We’re looking forward to recognising our first ultra-marathon SCC Finishers beginning in 2024. Click here for the finishers List.
- Tour Package Vouchers. Tour Package Vouchers are in £20 increments and can be applied toward any Marathon Tours & Travel international tour package. Bronze members receive four (4) £20 vouchers upon becoming a member. Once you become a Silver Member, four (4) additional vouchers will be placed in your travel bank. An additional three (3) £40 vouchers will be provided once you reach the Gold Tier. One travel voucher can be used per member, per trip. Please note that vouchers can only be used toward tour packages. Hotel and Hotel/Entry bookings are not applicable.
- Early Pre-Registration Period. SCC Members will receive priority for tour packages in high demand as well as new destinations that are offered annually through The Runners Country Club. You will be notified in advance of the registration period for your Tier Level. Please follow the pre-registration procedures on the Marathon Tours & Travel event page.
- Wait-list Priority. As an SCC Member you will be prioritized if you wish to join a tour package that currently has a waitlist. This could make a difference in running one of your desired races!
- VIP Treatment. When possible, we offer special acknowledgement to our SCC members such as VIP seating at special events. In addition, on some occasions and when possible, room upgrades and/or hotel concessions will be provided.
- SCC Email Bulletin. A special newsletter is emailed whenever there is newsworthy information available. Typically, these will notify you of new opportunities and the process for pre-registration.
- Finisher Medal and Certificate of Completion. A Seven Continents Club®️ Finisher Medal and Certificate of Completion is presented when a runner accomplishes his/her goal of running a marathon or half-marathon on each continent. When possible, these will be presented on-site at the completion of your final race.
- SCC Luggage Tag and Running Tech Shirt. Each new member will receive in their welcome kit, an SCC luggage tag and an SCC shirt. In addition, you will be able to purchase additional merchandise through our online SCC store, which will be available several times each year. Gold Members will also receive an SCC Medal holder!
- SCC News Release Assistance. If you have completed your seven continents and/or have a unique running story, we will be happy to assist you with compiling a news release for distribution to your local media.
- Member Progress Profile. Each member has the ability to track the continents he/she have run. Learn more about your Member Profile here.
Thanks to the continued growth in SCC membership and appreciation for the program we have made enhancements to the SCC Programme. Each member is now placed in the Bronze, Silver, or Gold based on the number of trips taken with Marathon Tours & Travel. Your level is denoted by the color next to your profile in the All Member listing.
Join now for £160
*Trip is defined as a tour package (Hotel only is not applicable)
**4 Travel package vouchers of $25
*** Upon Completion and Verification
****Based on Availability